Stargate's Summerthing

Beth Zimmerman bethzimm at dallas.net
Thu Jun 12 07:29:59 PDT 1997

Greetings to Thee Lady Suzanne de la Ferte,
  I humbly accept your invitation.  I will email you a copy of my handout
once I have updated it.  I will send it to your personal mail box.  Once
you have seen it, if you deem it worthy of publication in your Arts and
Sciences magazine, I would again be honored to have you do so.  I look
forward to meeting you at the event.

Yours in Service
Afena O'Dunlaing

> Greetings to Thee, Afrena O'Dunlaing!
>
> Although all four of the classes you offered sound quite interesting, I
have
> already had several people say that they would like to attend your canvas

> painting class.  I would love to have you come and teach it at
Summerthing.