newcomers

Dottie Elliott macdj at onr.com
Mon Jun 16 14:36:56 PDT 1997

dennis grace 6/16/97 4:08 PM

>Clare, that's how people become aware of a problem: someone complains.
>Apparently the isolated complaints that have filtered back to Bryn Gwlad
>over the years haven't been enough to effect any constructive response,
>since the same complaint keeps being generated.

I don't know about that. This topic has been debated many times in the
last couple of years. Whether or not the accusations and debates have
made a difference are can be argued either way forever but truly that is
unimportant. In a way, maybe its been said TOO many times. People have
been told TOO many times that is a problem and we need to "do" something.
Thats why I want to hold an informal discussion of SOLUTIONS.

I don't really care what has occurred in the past. I don't really care
whos to blame (if any one is) or who did what or where the bodies lie :)
and so forth.

I do care that we try another way you know as in Something Completely
Different. Instead of just discussing and cussing and trying to raise
awareness we can come up with a...a Plan, yeah that its. Then we can
implement the Plan, yeah yeah I see this now. then we can modify the Plan.

ummm, sorry, just in a wierd mood.

Clarissa