Great Books for the SCA Tradition

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu Jun 12 05:29:36 PDT 1997

> The New Complete Joy of Homebrewing

I must disagree. *grin*

I think that Homebrewing should be passed on from person to person. (Or
learned in my favorite method, trial and error.)

If you want some "period" recipes, try Cindy Renfro's "A Sip Through Time".
It does nothing for teaching how to brew, but is a nice place to find a
lot of period and close to period recipes. (Some of them blantently not
though.) It has a few flaws, but I overlook those. (They are mostly in
the recipe ingredients and the "time to completion". She tried to be
correct, but missed here and there.)

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase  |  "If you want my views of history,
Barony of Bryn Gwlad  |   there is something you should know.