Great Books for the SCA Tradition

Damaris of Greenhill damaris at geocities.com
Thu Jun 12 06:08:11 PDT 1997

Pug Bainter wrote:

> > The New Complete Joy of Homebrewing
>
> I must disagree. *grin*

What???  Oh you grinned.  Anyway there is one called Making Mead.  The
authors name escapes me right now.

> I think that Homebrewing should be passed on from person to person. (Or
> learned in my favorite method, trial and error.)

This is the best method I've found thus far.  My recipe came from Lord
Nooman and Lord Alexander.  I passed it on to Pug and Maite.  They are
modifying it furthur and improving it themselves.

--
                    Damaris of Greenhill
                      mka Susan Wieland