SCA's NEXT GENERATION

P. Crandall Polk pcrandal at flash.net
Sat Jun 14 16:33:20 PDT 1997

C&C Shirk wrote:
> As a result, I haven't tried to go to any event
> or meeting in over 6 months.  It's just too lonely.
>
> Amy

I am sorry. I was "born" in Bjornsborg. You should try coronation to see
if you will fit in with htat crowd. They are like night and day to Bryn
Gwlad. So is Fynnon Gath for that matter.
I lived in Stargate for a year and I must say on the whole I agree with
you. There are individual exceptions, but...
I live in Elfsea now and this area is also different from both Stargate
and Bjornsborg. Even the Steppes (next door) has a different slant.
If you are able to come up to Eldern next week I will make you welcome.
Just ask for Crandall. In fact if I am attending an event I will
remember. Please do not let some people ruin your experience of a
basically good organization.
Thanks for your time.
Crandall