a few thank-you's

Elizabeth Sissom ailikn at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 24 09:49:57 PDT 1997

Greetings Good Gentles,
        As you all know, this weekend was Eldern XIX.  It was my first
Eldern and lucky me, I got to be listmistress (also for the first time).
Very quickly, I wanted to say thank you to all the fighters for having
patience with the muddled newbie, and if I didn't call you by the right
title I do apologize, (with thirty-eight fighters it's hard to keep all
of ya'll straight!).  Also, I would very specially like to say thank-you
to Kat, Sir Barn's lady.  Your help was absolutely invaluable.  And I
liked being able to put a face to some of the names I have seen on this
list.  Anyway, thank-you and we hope you enjoyed the event.

In Service to the Dream,

~V~ Ailikn-Thyrie of Uppsala ~V~             Elizabeth D. Sissom
    Barony of the Eldern Hills               Lawton/Ft.Sill, OK
       ailikn at hotmail.com                      (405)353-5899

                            VIVAT ANSTEORRA!!

      * "A king's time here rises and falls like the sun"   *
      *                                       -The Lion King*