Magic Moment

dentim at mail.myriad.net dentim at mail.myriad.net
Tue Jun 24 10:06:39 PDT 1997

Greetings!

        I have been in our Society for only 1 1/2 yrs. but I have had a few
moments that will stick with me for along time.

        At Gulf war this year we were watching the last rounds of the Rose
tourney. Right before the final round the marshalls announced a five minute
break, and as if on cue, the Royal procession (all on horseback) proceeded
to ride on down to the field, forming a big semi-circle. Then the fun began,
with the heralds all trying to outdo each other as they introduced their
respective Crown. It was great, and in FULL DAYLIGHT!
        My other special moment was very personal. As my opponent fell and I
yelled in victory in the final round of Steppes Warlord, it really hit me
that the whole reason I had made it was being truly inspired by my lady. I
hugged her and cried, for I wanted nothing more than to show my love for her
and I felt I finally had, in a way that cannot be taken away, a way that
will be recorded forever.

timo
littlescumsuckingmutantlefty