new awards...

Angela M Viator av4 at evansville.edu
Wed Jun 25 20:14:40 PDT 1997

Forgive my ignorance, but could someone explain "Lion" as well as our
kingdom's awards/grants ...mayhaps a list saying...

Flaming Leech - for exemplary bloodletting in service to the crown

I am aware there is a similar list online somewhere...but it contains
EVERYONES/interkingdom awards and grants and orders...I just want to know
ours. I thought I'd at least heard of all the major ones, but I would have
remembered Lion.

          Isabel Soberbia         |              Angel Viator
  Incipient Canton of West Gate   |
      The Barony of Stargate      |
           ~ANSTEORRA~            |