Magic moments

Mark Davis joker at prairie.lakes.com
Thu Jun 26 17:22:27 PDT 1997

My magic moments have always come at bardic circles.  It starts when the
competition is over.  Someone will stand up and sing.  I'll have a few beers
and stand and sing one song.  Watching the fire burn low, a lady draw her
cloak closer, they take me back.  Friends make it easier.  It's easier to
travel to "back then" with a group of people I know.

Ld. Einarr.
Not all who wander are lost.

"Restriction of freedom of thought and free speech is the most dangerous of
all subversions.  It is the one un-American act that could most easily
defeat us."
--Justice William O. Douglas.

"Mind your mind or it will surely spoil."
		The Mighty Mighty Bosstones.