new awards...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Fri Jun 27 05:11:27 PDT 1997

> >My understanding is there is a long list of people handed from Crown to
> >Crown to be decided from. Since it can be given at most once a reign, the
> >list probably grows longer, not shorter. (Which is a good thing, since
> >it means more of us are playing the game to our fullest.)
> Would have been handy for Rebekah and I if this were true, but to my
> knowledege no such list exists.

My mistake then.

This might be something that would be a good thing.  This would allow
previous ruling nobles to give their input, as well as first time nobles
to have a better idea who is out there and they haven't received it
to date.

People would still be required to write their letters of why though.
After all, people change, as well as justifications.

Ciao,