Personna views was RE: Magic Moments

KiheBard at aol.com KiheBard at aol.com
Sun Jun 29 08:16:13 PDT 1997

> Giovanni interprets that as "Florence is the height of civilization!
>  Of course, everyone else is backward!"  [insert huge grin]
>
>  ****
>
>  Anybody else wish to contribute?  I think this would make nifty
>  thing to discuss and share notes about.

Amra interprets the matter by adopting the knowledge that this
is the *Current* Middle Ages, much as a courtier attending one
of the great themed revels or tournaments would have known
that he / she and all the other players in attendace were citizens
of the local realm, or welcomed foreigners, and *not* ancient
Romans or hoary Greek heroes or legendary chivalric ideals.

"We're in a play" is actually a good thing to remember, IMO.

Now, I should note that the full version of Amra's LBPS includes
an explanation of his transfer from the Spanish-colonized
New World into the Current Middle Ages. An explanation which
actively combines quite a few of the mundane Mike's interests
into a rational whole, actually...

Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra
	currently residing in Barony of the Steppes, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Mike C. Baker					KiheBard at aol.com
Any opinions expressed are obviously my own unless explicitly stated
otherwise!