SCA Forms now available in GIF and Acrobat!

Pat McGregor pat at lloyd.com
Sat Mar 15 09:19:56 PST 1997

Greetings to all from Siobhan, one of the keepers of the
SCA, Inc., web page.

Last week I reported to you:

A new service is available for you, thanks to the membership services
office and Webfolk member Stephen Goldschmidt. Now you can download
and print Postscript versions of the membership form (both US and
International) and the Stock Clerk's forms.

The URL is:

     http://www.sca.org/members/

Many of you reminded me that you did not have Postscript printers
or viewers.

Stephen went to work and scanned in the membership form in a GIF format.
And, Lord Gilliam Blackhorn, Keeper of the Drachenwald webpages, converted
the Postscript files into PDF, or Acrobat. Now most of you should be
able to read the forms in your browser and print them out.

You will need the Acrobat plug-ins if you do not already have them;
consult the home page for your browser for more information to set it
up in your environment.

Thanks to these gentles for continuing to make our SCA Web Site of more
use to you, the members.

regards,
  siobhan
Siobhan Medhbh O'Roarke	/ Pat McGregor/ siobhan at lloyd.com
House Northmark, Mountain's Gate, Cynagua, The West
   http://www.lloyd.com/~patmcg/sca.index.html