Have you seen me?

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Sun Mar 23 17:44:31 PST 1997

As much as I have always coveted, obtaining a Sable Falcon, this award has
always eluded me. However if I were to obtain one I would immediatly place it
firmly on my belt and it would NEVER-NEVER take if off, even to launder the
garb, which my darling wife says must be done at least once or twice a year,
whether it needs it or not.  Sorry to here it was misplaced, but it probably
was one I made for the Crown, so if you need another one, I could certainly
make one up for you.

 Baron Bors of Lothian
  Par Deu, bel sire, cist est de ae vostre lin,
  Et si mangue un grant braun porcin
  Et a dous traitz beit un cester de vin.
  Ben dure guete deit il rendre a sun veisin.