Have you seen me?

Scott White swhite at cimedia.com
Mon Mar 24 08:27:20 PST 1997

>>i know the feeling on losing something like that.  luck for me it came back
>>to me that same day.  if you are unable to find yours i would like to pass
>>mine on to you.  i feel an award like that is so much cooler if it was
>>passed on to you thein if you just went out and made a new one.  i hope you
>>find your falcon but if not i have one i would be glade to pass on to you
>>

>>Centurion Phelan MacEwan holder of the sable falcon of ansteorra

>Ditto,
>
>except for the centurian part..
>
>Caladin-

>As much as I have always coveted, obtaining a Sable Falcon, this award has
>always eluded me. However if I were to obtain one I would immediatly place it
>firmly on my belt and it would NEVER-NEVER take if off, even to launder the
>garb, which my darling wife says must be done at least once or twice a year,
>whether it needs it or not.  Sorry to here it was misplaced, but it probably
>was one I made for the Crown, so if you need another one, I could certainly
>make one up for you.
>
> Baron Bors of Lothian

Wow, guys ...

You know, the longer I play with the Society, the more I see one genuinely
moving gesture after another ...

Centurion Phelan, with your blessing, I would accept the falcon you have so
graciously offered me. (And I promise to put it RIGHT ON MY BELT this time!)

Thanks also to Caladin and Baron Bors for their generous offers as well,
and thanks to Perronnelle for mailing me the Gulf Wars autocrat's address.

Don't really know what else to say, other than I'm proud to be part of such
a noble and generous kingdom and Society.

Gnith the Misty-Eyed
<swhite at cimedia.com>