Have you seen me?

Richard L. Rohde talen at microtutors.com
Mon Mar 24 09:22:01 PST 1997

Gnith wrote:

> Wow, guys ...
>
> You know, the longer I play with the Society, the more I see one
genuinely
> moving gesture after another ...
> <snip>
> Don't really know what else to say, other than I'm proud to be part of
such
> a noble and generous kingdom and Society.
>
> Gnith the Misty-Eyed
> <swhite at cimedia.com>

Gnith,

We are honored to have you as one of us as well.  Centurion Phelan beat me
to it or I would have offered my falcon.  Until the Centurion it was my
most treasured award.  BTW, I lost my falcon off my belt the day after
receiving it at Pennsic (during the march to the woods battle).  It was a
legacy and I was frantic.  My lady and I searched the entire route until we
found it along the side of the road.  I truly know how you feel.  Now it's
almost a permanent fixture on my belt (which I ALSO have lost on occasion,
but that's ANOTHER story. _BG_).

Keep up the good work and kill an elephant for me :)

Talen
---------
Centurion Talen Gustaf von Marienburg
Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war!
talen at microtutors.com