Peer elevation...

SusanKFord at aol.com SusanKFord at aol.com
Mon Mar 3 19:03:52 PST 1997

<< Glad this discussion came up..again. I have a question for all the peers
 to answer. I (and probably many people) know persons who should be
 considered at least, for Laurels and Pelicans. Since those are
 "inviation only" areas of the SCA, how do they get noticed?
 You'll find them, right? *only slight sarcasm, really*
 I've been told there are only two Pelicans in the Northern Region. Just
 thought I'd throw that out there.
 Britta the Red >>

There were more, but one died, Mistress Caitlin, and one moved away, Mistress
Brigitta. Both from the Barony of Namron.

Sigrid