The "encyclopedia" entry

KiheBard at aol.com KiheBard at aol.com
Tue Mar 4 22:41:05 PST 1997

Advance apologies to any who may see the following twice,
and a request:  where possible, please change your
e-dress books to show KiheBard at aol.com as the electronic
address for myself (by whatever name you may know me best).

I *may* be occasionally able to post from other addresses; this
one is currently most reliable (and considering the current state
of AOL, that might not be saying much). The following, originally
attempted to be sent to Stefan from my account at work, will
hopefully clear up some minor confusion about a recent article
I posted -- and explain the plea for changing my e-dress.

Amra / Kihe / Mike