A Question for Everyone

njones at ix.netcom.com njones at ix.netcom.com
Fri Mar 21 20:46:52 PST 1997

Hello Friends,

> I may be somewhat biased, but when Mistress Gunnora Hallakarva, recieved
> her Laurel, it was done by having Ragnar Ulfgarsson bring suit against
> the Crown of Ansteorra for not having done it before.

It was way cool, but...*sigh* like most things that happen in court
in Ansteorra, it was hard to hear exactly what was going on.  :(

Gunnora, help me remember...was it Thora Sharptooth's laureling
ceremony in TI that inspired yours?  I can't recall if that was the
name of the Laurel or not.  :(

Gio

[minor rant]
I love court, I still get chills when AoA's are handed out.
But, please, everyone please try to impress on your local head honcho
that court should be able to be heard by everyone, or at least an
attempt made.  There are a lot of cases of "baronial mumble mouths"
out there.  *grin*
[end rant]