Have you seen me?

CGS phelan at eden.com
Sat Mar 22 11:31:29 PST 1997

i know the feeling on losing something like that.  luck for me it came back
to me that same day.  if you are unable to find yours i would like to pass
mine on to you.  i feel an award like that is so much cooler if it was
passed on to you thein if you just went out and made a new one.  i hope you
find your falcon but if not i have one i would be glade to pass on to you

Centurion Phelan MacEwan holder of the sable falcon of ansteorra