Knight's Family Tree...

Burke McCrory bmccrory at mercury.oktax.state.ok.us
Tue Mar 25 07:33:48 PST 1997

At 10:40 PM 3/24/97 EST, you wrote:
>Greetings
>
>  My Lord has sort of sent my on a task.  I enjoy doing genealogy, so we
>would like to do a genealogy of the Ansteorran knights.  I will need all
>the help of any one that is willing to lend my knowledge as well as where
>to go for info.
>I am not sure but I think some one may have started this task already.
>If so please send info.    I only know a few lineages.  Such as Sir
>Daffydd Whittaker was a  Squire to His Grace Mikael of Monmouthshire a
>Squire to His Grace Lloyd von Eaker.  I believe HG Lloyd was a knight of
>Atenveldt.  I'm not sure on that matter.  I will note sure as In a family
>tree...  Knight of (Name a Kingdom)>>>>Mikael of
>Monmouthshire(10/31/87)>>>Richard de Chinon(05/24/92)>>>Daffydd
>Whittaker(10/11/92)  Then I will of course have to break off To note the
>squires made knights under whomever.  I have all kinds of paper work for
>doing family tree's.
>Enough said if you can please help I will be for ever in your debt.
>Thanks
>
>Ann
> Lady Anastasiya Feodorovna
>milliron1 at juno.com

Lady Anastasiya,

Some of what you want I have already got.  I have completed a lineage of
Ansteorran Knights and Masters at Arms.  My lineage shows the crowns that
made each of the members of the Chivalry all the way back to the 1st
generation SCA Knights.  ie. Simon made Inman who made Mickael who made
Rowan......  I can send you a copy if you like.  I hope to publish it soon.
 As to a family tree ie who was squired/student to whom that is a lot more
difficult.  I would be happy to assist you if that is what you are looking
for.

Sir Burke Kyriell MacDonald

mka Burke McCrory
email:  burkemc at ionet.net