Knight's Family Tree...

chuck_diters at mail.fws.gov chuck_diters at mail.fws.gov
Tue Mar 25 07:24:38 PST 1997

     Good Lady Anastasiya,

     In June, Sir Steven MacEanruig posted to the sca-west a notice about a
     Society-wide chivalric genealogy that he and Sir William the Lucky had
     been working on for several years.  At that time, he was posting the
     complete product (about 75k) to anyone who was interested, both for
     their information and for their addenda/corrigenda.  I am guessing
     that he is still interested in the process.

     As I don't believe he reads the ansteorra list, I have forwarded your
     original message on to him.  You may contact him directly at
     ashland at ccnet.com (unless his address has changed).  If you can't
     touch base with him, I could post my copy to you, though I would
     prefer it if you would try to contact him first.

     Additionally, you might be interested in another list that treats with
     this subject, sca-familytree.  The instigator of the project is one
     Connor, although the list is maintained by a gentle by the name of
     Macsen.  You can subscribe to the list by posting to:

                listserver at mail.wyvernhall.com

     The message:

                subscribe sca-familytree <your name>

     Activity on this list is sporadic, but posting your request there
     might generate a fair bit of interest.

                                        Yours in Service,

                                                Bjarni
                                                Stellanordica

     Chuck Diters/Bjarni Edwardsson                     West/Oertha/Eskalya
     Shadowood Manor, 9541 Victor Road, Anchorage, AK 99515-1470
     ph:  (907)344-5753                    Email: chuck_diters at mail.fws.gov

     "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.  Inside of a dog, it's
     too dark to read."--Groucho Marx