fearsome birds

Lori Jones LJONES at ossm.edu
Mon Mar 31 19:29:48 PST 1997

> > IT IS BETTER TO FALL UPON YOUR OWN SWORD
THAN TO OFFEND A CRANE!!!!!!

One could speak expansively on this subject (what with all the birds
running around this kingdom).  I'd just like to say, in keeping with
the spirit of the day, that I've always been most afraid of
Snipes.  They attack most ferociously when you least expect it.  Er,
uh, at least that's what I've heard about them.

Kat MacLochlainn, SC
Barony of Wiesenfeuer
(The one for whom falling on her sword holds no particular degree of
difficulty... Now managing to hit onesself in the face (unarmored) -
*that's* difficult.  Not that I'm admitting to ever having done such
a thing..... :-)