Beltaine was More Fun

LadyAnnais at aol.com LadyAnnais at aol.com
Tue May 6 05:10:56 PDT 1997

If you were not at Beltaine in Namron this past weekend, you missed one heck
of an event!!

There were many acts of random silliness.

One of the best games we played was Raid the Tavern.  Where a contestant came
in to the bar, killed the barkeep, drank the"beer" (DRY Site, used water
instead), stole the gold, and coerced /carried a tevern server to leave w/
him.  There  was a prize for the fastest time and a prize for the most
creative way to finish the course.  Magnus Finehair from Northkeep wwas the
swiftest fo foot.  And Terric Bearsmountain was the most creative, keeping to
his persona of a Viking.  And a close runner-up was newcomer Reinhardt von
Jaeger, who charmed the socks off a lovely lady to leave the tavern w/ him.
 He was smooth.

There are more stories, but I'll leave those for others to share.

Annais