Peers and students...

Burke McCrory bmccrory at mercury.oktax.state.ok.us
Wed May 28 08:57:54 PDT 1997

At 10:23 AM 5/28/97 -0500, you wrote:
> <snip>
>        I disagree with Sir Burke that it is part of the requirement of a
>peer to take students.  For the two I belong to (Laurel and Pelican) you
>are asked to continue teaching, whether formal or informal is up to the
>individual.  For me, over the years I have learned that a formal
>relationship is hard for me, so I prefer the informal.  I know Thomas feels
>this way as well.  For many others, a formal path is much more desired.
>
><snip>
>
>Clare RosMuire St. John

Clair you are right.  I guess I was thinking more of the Chivalry's
perspective than the general perspective.  Teaching is the pledge
that we are all charge with.  I have noticed that the laurels up here in
the north are very active and usually people working with them do
apprentice at some point but not always.

Sir Burke Kyriell MacDonald

mka Burke McCrory
email:  burkemc at ionet.net