Beltaine was More Fun

Beth Zimmerman bethzimm at dallas.net
Fri May 9 17:16:07 PDT 1997

Barat wrote:

> > If you were not at Beltaine in Namron this past weekend, you missed one heck
> > of an event!!
> > One of the best games we played was Raid the Tavern.  Where a contestant came
> > in to the bar, killed the barkeep,
>
> Kill the barkeep.  What fun.  You should see the bruises I have.

Ah, Barat...but you wear them so well.  And you did look like you were
having so much fun.  Love the way you raided the tavern...Everyone else
did it for him...he just directed the action and did it backwards.

> I have dried out, however.  Amazing how many of the players thought the
> idea was to drowned the barkeep, rather than drink the "beer".  By the
> way, I think I have been typecast.  Barat as a barkeep, how silly.

have you been type cast, m'lord.  Barat and beer....now there's a
combination I haven't thought of before <heavy sarcasm here>

> And they were nice enough to give the target of much abuse (me that is)
> a very nice pouch.  Let’s do it again next year.

A nice pouch for almost drowning and maiming you...if I'd only known it
was that easy.

Afrena O'Dunlaing
Kisses Barat