Weather At Steppes Warlord..

Beth Zimmerman bethzimm at dallas.net
Thu May 22 07:43:22 PDT 1997

> Alexander Ravenshaw wrote then LadyAnnais spoke:
>
> >But with the way weather works in this grand kingdom of ours. It's
almost a
>  >roll of the dice to see what you'll get. I guess well just have to see.
> > Oh, wait, I almost forgot about the tornado.. I'm sorry.. but I'm
bringing a
>  >few I know personally... Tin Tornados that is...
>
> Oh well, there you go opening your big mouth again about THE PLAN. I
guess I
> will have to forgive you , you are a herald after all.

Lady Annais, can you please take him in hand.  This is suppose to be a
secret tak.....uh, well....a friendly meeting....merging....ah...never
mind.

>  >::wanders off to find all his assorted weather gear with a feeling he's
gonna need it::

> You're gonna need more than that after the Boss is fininshed w/ you.
> Hee hee...

May I watch....please, please.  Alexander you are in trouble now.  This
should be fun..can we sell tickets??

> > In plotting and schem... er.. Service..
> > Lord Alexander Ravenshaw.
> > Namron Sou... er.. Elfsea
>  >"Here.. Drink This."
>
>  >P.S. I'm casting my vote for storms...
>

> I vote for the Storms too, altho not in the steppes...but close..very
> close...:)

Pssttt, when is our next meeting?  You know....wink, wink

In Service
Afrena O'Dunlaing
Elfsea?