Weather At Steppes Warlord..

KiheBard at aol.com KiheBard at aol.com
Thu May 22 14:26:12 PDT 1997

> May I watch....please, please.  Alexander you are in trouble now.  This
>  should be fun..can we sell tickets??

Only if you have reserved merchant space / paid the fee. (Hey, the
Crown  *always* gets its cut, right? and the merchant fee is
designated to the travel fund...)

On my way out the door, running toward the Warlord site,

Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra
Merchant Coordinator, Steppes Warlord XXIV, TOMORROW!
	currently residing in Moonschadowe South (, uh, that's not right --
oh, yeah, *this* is it:) Barony of the Steppes, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Mike C. Baker					KiheBard at aol.com
Any opinions expressed are obviously my own unless explicitly stated
otherwise!