ANST -Ladies Chest Protection

Tyrca at aol.com Tyrca at aol.com
Sat Nov 1 12:47:11 PST 1997

<< So my question becomes: Is it possible to strike even a
 merely *legal* blow upon an unprotected femine breast without causing
 undue pain? Lady fighters, what say you?

 Respectfully,

 -Erik Wulfriksson-
   House of Brick

Well, in my case, there are only certain days that this would be true, and I
usually do not armor up when I am feeling like that, because in the throes of
PMS, it is harder for me to be objective and judge blows fairly.  This is not
really anything that my opponents need to concern themselves about.

Tyrca