ANST - Re: ANST- Ladies Chest Protection

-Jax- jackson2 at apple.com
Mon Nov 3 06:34:38 PST 1997

>So, I ask again... take off the ladies' chest protection OR mandate
>chest protection for all men?

 I raised some objections to removing the requirement for female chest protection last week based on a few misperceptions; the lady fighters of Ansteorra answered me very well, and gave me lots to think about over the weekend. I am now convinced that breast protection is kind of like thigh armor; it¹s a comfort thing, not a safety thing.

HOWEVER, I would STILL rather see male chest protection mandated rather than all chest armor requirements dropped. The dangers to the sternum and zyphoid process have already been discussed, and I think are increased due to the recent introduction of low profile thrusting tips (which are the greatest thing since sliced bread). So count my vote as yes to chest armor for all.

Regards,

-Erik Wulfriksson-
  House of Brick

"Free your mind and your ass will follow."
                         -George Clinton-