ANST - feast - Stargate Yule & Coronation

Galen of Bristol pmitchel at flash.net
Wed Nov 5 05:26:21 PST 1997

Galen here!

You know, I really don't want to be curmudgeonly
about this, and I do recall Bors and Aodhan making
similar posts, but...

Would it have been so hard to extract <charlene at flash.net>
from her post and just e-mail her directly?  Rather than
sending event reservations to the 200 or so people in
at least half-a-dozen kingdoms who subscribe to this
list?

I could ask similar questions about all those who
responded to Octavia by posting to the list to get her
equestrian newsletter, rather than sending her private
e-mail.  <DAFPIG at aol.com> isn't that hard to find.

I really do hope that you and your group have a fine
time at Stargate Yule.  But gentles, please, courtesy
calls on you to limit posts to the list to things of
interest to the list subscribers, and not unnecessesarily
post items to the list that are really only for the
consumption of one or two subscribers.

I hope I have made these remarks in a suitably
inoffensive manner.

- Galen

--
pmitchel at flash.net / http://www.flash.net/~pmitchel
"Practice principled acts of self-interest and ruthless logic."