ANST - KA&S - toys

Lisa Carter zkr26 at ttacs1.ttu.edu
Thu Nov 6 21:38:32 PST 1997

Greetings!

As mentioned in the Black Star, Sunday we will be hosting a toys for tots
tournament.  It is for chivalric and rapier - the list will open at 8:30
and the list will get started at 9:00.  Yes - that is AM :-).  It will
start on time.....not SCA time.  This allows those who wish to fight in it
the opportunity to, and also get on the road at a decent hour.  The good
gentle who wins the Chivalric will have a set of articulated gauntlets
from Round Table Armory.....sorry I'm not sure what the rapier prize is
but I've been told it is also very nice.

Once again - this is for children who may not get something is holiday
season so come out and play!  Thank you and hope to see you at KA&S.

Learning to Serve the Dream,

Kayleigh Drake
Baroness of Bonwicke
The Western Region of Ansteorra