ANST - Educational view

joelight joelight at lx.net
Fri Nov 7 14:52:05 PST 1997

Galen, I do agree with you.  Which brings up a touchy subject in and of
itself.  How do you gain new members?  I really enjoy those people who
wander up at fighter practices or demos and take a genuine interest in the
group.  However, it has been my experience that the SCA grows by personal
contacts.  We may catch one at a demo and that person brings in lots of
personal contacts.    I wouldn't shut down for an outside event either.