Mundane Politics (was: Re: ANST - Educational view)

Lord Larkin O'Kane larkin at webstar.net
Tue Nov 11 09:50:36 PST 1997

On Tue, 11 Nov 1997 10:50:32 -0600 (CST), Nan Bradford-Reid
<ad-4na at mail.utexas.edu> wrote:

>Fair enough, but it is something we should all think about and the two are
>very closely related.  And it's not politics:  Disrespect is disrespect.  I
>see it when the colors are being lowered and I see it in SCA court.  I
>couldn't count the number of people at the last event I went to (which shall
>remain nameless) who didn't bother to bow/courtesy when entering the
>Presence or who walked right up to the B&B without acknowledging the Crown's
>Presence and/or just turned and walked away after their business was
>concluded.  I'm not one of these who thinks you ought to bow to the empty
>thrones everytime you pass them, but when they're occupied...

Guilty as charged Cathrine. I shall endeavor to change it.  Thank you
for the gentle reminder.

Larkin
===
When your frumenty gets that thin green border around the edge,
it's fimbriated. Don't eat fimbriated frumenty.
                -- Lord Ras and Baron Steffan