ANST - My impressions of Kingdom A&S...

joelight joelight at lx.net
Mon Nov 17 15:26:37 PST 1997

Ulrica here!  And you bet your bippy I'm gonna fix that solder, too!
My personal opinion is that the talking was what made the event for me.  I
was still talking when we put them on the planes to go home.  I had probably
one of the best times I have ever had and learned more in one single day
than ever before.  All the Laurels were more that willing to send us things
and I have made great contacts to help me in the future.

In case you haven't figured me out yet...I was the purple one doing
registration most of the day.  It was wonderful to put names to the faces I
have met here.  Thanks for being so gracious with my mess ups!  I also want
to thank my Laurel, Mistress Kalida, and her sweet darlin" Thorkel, for all
their hard work.  They did a  bang up job and I love you!