ANST - Land funds...

E.Preston III & Shelly K. Walker wf3 at icok.net
Tue Nov 18 11:09:19 PST 1997

Well, since everyone can throw an opionion in the pot....
I think it should be considered by regions. If the groups in say, all
the costal region decided to sock money away and by land someday,
that's great! Then those of us in the northern region really couldn't
bellyache, just save our own money if we wanted our own land.
But then, I have no idea how that would work legally, I guess the land
would still belong to the Kingdom, even though the costal region
bought it.
Britta the Red