ANST - Margrave Vormund Tourney

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Mon Nov 24 00:15:00 PST 1997

Greetings All.

I would like to extend my thanks and heartfelt appreciation to the College of Gnomon Vale for the most pleasurable event that I have enjoyed in my experience with the SCA.  The list fields were done great honor by those who fought upon it, the halls graced with song and tale, and hearts were open and warm.  Very rarely in my life have I met with so much joy!!

I cannot put into words how this event affected me, and hope that in years hence, others too will experience the pleasure I did.  Love and best wishes to the college of Gnomon Vale.

In addition, my affection and love goes to the Moonshadeen who welcome me into their tents and hearts this weekend.  As with Gnomon vale, I cannot begin to describe what your kind words, good spirits, and open hearts have done to my soul.

Love to all in pursuit of the Dream.

jean paul

mka Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.