ANST - Margrave Vormund tourney

jackser at okway.okstate.edu jackser at okway.okstate.edu
Fri Nov 21 11:51:21 PST 1997

        Greetings to all good gentles,

        I pray that all is well in your lives and that whatever saddens
     your heart does not sadden it for to long.  I would like to extend my
     invitation to a grand event this weekend.  The Chivalric tourney will
     be magnificent the Rapier fighting a joy to behold and the feast one
     of the finest to ever eat.  The bards will sing and tell the tales of
     our fine kingdom and all will have a time that they will not soon
     forget.  I am speaking of the event that will be in Gnomon Vale this
     weekend.  If you have never been to a Margrave Vormund then it is time
     to do so now for your life is not yet complete.  The good gentles that
     live within this fine college are some of the finest people to know
     and I hope to see as many people there to enjoy their company.

                                In service
                                Lord Owen ap Aeddan ap Trahaern ap
                                Llewellyn ap Gruffudd ap Wynn ap
                                Camden ap Bredd ap Anarawd