ANST - Kingdom Web page badges

Angus mac Taggart / Rik Packham aquinas at eden.com
Tue Nov 4 13:48:14 PST 1997

Pug Said:

>They came from the previous Kingdom Chronicler. Since I am not anywhere
>near a herald, I took them as they were and used them. Honestly, you
>are the first person to point it out to me though, which surprises me. I
>guess I'll have to yell at our local herald type people for not being on
>the ball. *evil grin*
>
>I thank you and will see about getting them fixed.

Knowing that you will probably jump on alot of people include myself: you
can get the proper badges from my site. The reason why I did not make
mention of the badges (because I saw them quite a bit ago) was because I
that they were kingdom specific badges. *shrug*

Laird Angus mac Taggart  aquinas at eden.com
Virtual Scribe Bryn Gwlad

Bryn Gwlad WebSite:         http://www.eden.com/~aquinas/bryn.gwlad/
Crossroads to the S.C.A.:   http://www.eden.com/~aquinas/sca/