ANST - Kingdom Web page badges

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Nov 4 06:11:16 PST 1997

Deborah Sweet said something that sounded like:
>      All right, Pug, I'm not picking on you, promise,

That's fine.

> but just *where*
> did those badges on our kingdom web page come from? Some are just flat
> out *wrong*! Seneschal, Earl Marshall, Exchequer, and Chronicler
> specifically.

They came from the previous Kingdom Chronicler. Since I am not anywhere
near a herald, I took them as they were and used them. Honestly, you
are the first person to point it out to me though, which surprises me. I
guess I'll have to yell at our local herald type people for not being on
the ball. *evil grin*

I thank you and will see about getting them fixed.

I apologize for taking so long to respond. I've been a bit busy with
moving into my new house. (I'm not a "proud" home-owner.)

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase  |  "If you don't worry 'bout the future
Barony of Bryn Gwlad  |   sooner or later it's the past