ANST - Educational view

Maddie Teller-Kook meadhbh at io.com
Fri Nov 7 14:36:28 PST 1997

I can partially see your point, BUT< I do think having a presence at the
TRF is important. One reason... there are many individuals who are
looking for the SCA in their area, may come to RenFaire to find us. How
do I know this??? My husband and I did just that when we moved to
Houston some 13 years ago!  I do agree that RenFaire can give someone
the wrong idea about the SCA but that is where Newcomers meetings can
come into play... show people what we are really about!

my 2 cents...
meadhbh