ANST - Queen's Champion?

Tyrca at aol.com Tyrca at aol.com
Wed Nov 26 08:18:20 PST 1997

<< Hmmm. Are you hosting the Queen's Champion Tournament also?  At the same
site?  And it's indoors?

 Baroness Zara Zina Theanos,
 Wife to Baron Llywelyn, himself cadet to Don Robin

Alas, fair Excellency, I am, humbly, not the autocrat for Queen's Champion,
but as the Black Star is due out this week, I think we will all find out
where this is to be held.  No, I am only the autocrat for the Namron Rapier
Champion and Collegium, on January 24.  We wanted to honor the rapier
community by seperating their championship tournament to its own event,
instead of a sidelight of Protectorate.

In service,
Lady Tyrca