ANST - Tourney by the Loch

Dieterich cjw at vvm.com
Thu Oct 9 10:18:25 PDT 1997

Kat scribbled on a net-napkin:

>I'll second that!
>
>And, for those who are interested, I've had several people wanting words and
>music to various songs ... I will be at the Loch event with my songbook and
>tape recorder.  If you need lyrics / music to anything I know, track me down!
>
>(If you can bring your own tape, that would help me out immensely!)
>
>-Katerina Aretino ("Kat")
>Bard of the Loch

No fair, no fair!  I've got to be up in Namron this weekend:(

Do you think it possible to make a master copy of any taping that you do?
I'd be happy to get a blank to you at the nearest possible convinience
(probably in two months... Im off to Cathay for a little jaunt just now).
I'm equally sure that there are others out there who would appreciate a copy
of your work- let us know if it's feasable.

Your Biggest Groupie,

Sir Dieterich