ANST - Award recommendation issues..

stddly at SHSU.edu stddly at SHSU.edu
Fri Oct 10 11:04:52 PDT 1997

From:	MX%"ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG" 10-OCT-1997 10:09:31.62
To:	MX%"ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG"
CC:
Subj:	Re: ANST - Award recommendation issues..

/Lyonel aisai
/
/
/
/Appearance--if an individual is a peer in every way *except* that ratty
/t-tunic he's wron for the past five years.  This comes up quite frequently
/in discussions of fighters' tournament appearance.
/
/Travel/renown--the peers of one region consider the individual a peer, but
/the peers of another region respond with "Lady Who?"
/
/Accomplishment--does this individual do more than just one thing?  Not just
/a concern among the chivalry, I have seen this aspect hold back both laurel
/and pelican candidates.
/
/Attitude--do we really want a peer who is *already* arrogant?  Or one who
/evinces no signs of respect for the peerages?  Or for the Crown?
/
/Tact/honesty--some folks live on the fine line between tact and honesty,
/never quite knowing which side to inhabit.
/
/Judgment--do we want someone who consistently makes bad choices sitting in
/a peerage circle, helping us make decisions?

How the heck does anybody ever get 2??? *gigglesssss*

Lorraine DeerSlayer