ANST - Award recommendation issues..

Mike C. Baker kihe at rocketmail.com
Fri Oct 10 11:06:29 PDT 1997

---Dennis and/or Dory Grace <amazing at mail.utexas.edu> wrote:
> And the list goes on.  Unfortunately, I have to run to catch
> a bus right now.

Sir Lyonel, you have done us great service in enumerating openly and
succinctly many things that I have learned from a variety of disparate
sources over the years. Thank you for your openess and candor. (I
admire your skill in wording these revelations so as to avoid further
fuelling any specific existing dispute... or at least I hope that to
be the case!)

> Micel yfel deth se unwritere.
>                            AElfric of York

Been meaning to ask, so I'll take this opportunity: Translation?
I make the statement out as (paraphrased)
"Many fell deaths are unwritten."

Izzdat close? Maybe?
===
Pax ... Kihe / Adieu -- Amra / TTFN -- Mike
Kihe Blackeagle / Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra /
Mike C. Baker       F.O.B. (Friend Of Blackfox)
My opinions are my own -- no one else would want them!