ANST - Has the Population Grown

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Tue Oct 14 18:13:48 PDT 1997

Galen here!

Gunnora (quoted below) is completely right.  Do _you_ want to live
in a Principality?  Get moving!  No one's going to do it for you.
Principalities in Ansteorra will be formed when a group of people
get together and say "we want to live in a principality, and we're
prepared to do what it takes to make that happen."  Not before.

Too often in the past it's been, "you guys should form a principality."

- Galen