ANST - group names

Lord Larkin O'Kane larkin at webstar.net
Tue Oct 14 19:00:27 PDT 1997

On Tue, 14 Oct 1997 18:20:01 +0900, Ghislaine Fontaneau/Elayne Hoover
<elyh at wcc.net> wrote:

>Makes me think that Adlersrhue ought to have been named Forgotten
>Mountains.  Supposedly there are [prehistoric] mountains *underground*
>in the Amarillo, TX area.  You wouldn't know it to look at it today
>(flat, flat, flat, flat, flat...).  I don't know what "Adlersrhue"
>actually means.  I grew up there, and no-one ever seemed to know....

Well, you see, there was this big fat broad with a club who couldn't
stand snakes and used to pound them out (flat,flat, flat, flat,
flat...)   What?. . . that's a comic strip?. . .Adler isn't another
word for snake?. . .  Oh never mind, then.