ANST - Systems was ECS

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Wed Oct 15 14:23:43 PDT 1997

Pet peeve -- actually, I think I'll have to go into full-scale
commercial peeve ranching, and I've picked up a herd ...

Please -- every mailer I've ever used allows editing of the message
you're sending.  If your mailer adds a copy of the message you're
replying to, PLEASE trim unneeded lines, especially signature lines.
In most cases, a few lines will suffice to establish the context of
your reply.

--
Daniel de Lincoln
Tim McDaniel.   Reply to tmcd at crl.com