ANST - Kingdom A&S

cward at awd.com cward at awd.com
Tue Oct 21 12:40:59 PDT 1997

Folks might also want to drop Mistress Kalida a note by e-mail to let her
know that they will be attending as entrants, even if it's late.  Any
information  is better than none, even if it's late!

You should be able to reach Mistress Kalida at: mynx at flash.net

-------------
Original Text
From: "Dennis and/or Dory Grace" <amazing at mail.utexas.edu>, on 10/21/97
1:39 PM:
Hi all, Aquilanne here.

Ghia writes:
>I didn't hear about the letters-of-intent thing until it was too late.
>So, yeah, I'd be really interested to know if I can still compete.

Yes, Ghia, you (and anyone else who wants to) can still compete in Kingdom
A&S. Mst. Kalida asked for letters of intent to help her prepare facilities
to accommodate everyone appropriately, but the letters are not required to
enter.

So bring your stuff, and come ooooon down!! ;->

Happy competing
Aquilanne

Dory Grace--The Inkwell
denouncer of Tytyvylus & warrior crone