ANST - Gulf War Question.

Kerry Pratt kpratt at cyberstation.net
Sat Oct 4 23:47:32 PDT 1997

Brent Hanner wrote:

> What historically is the schedual for battles at
> Gulf war?  The official schedual is not out
> yet.

It has been done different in different years.
The Champions' Battle has always been held on
Friday. (At least at the 4 I have been too.)
Also, a bridge battle and a tourney or two were
often held on Friday.  Their was no bridge battle
last year but we did do a melee battle.  (Darned
if I remember which one...but I think it was
the field battle.)  Saturday has traditionally
been the Fort battles and last year I seem to recall
a friendship battle being proposed but never actually
happening.  As there is lots of good fighting and
comraderie and general overall fun, I would recommend
coming for at least Friday & Saturday.  Look forward
to seeing everyone there.

Ld Cameron