ANST - Gulf War Question.

Bethor2000 at aol.com Bethor2000 at aol.com
Sun Oct 5 05:45:53 PDT 1997

In a message dated 97-10-05 02:46:43 EDT, Ld Cameron writes:

<< The Champions' Battle has always been held on
 Friday >>

IMHO, the whole pre-battle tourney thing is getting a little out of hand at
Gulf War.  I have travelled 13 plus hours to fight in a WAR, not to sit
around in my armor and watch a big ego stroke for several hours.  I can
appreciate the importance that some place on the tourney and I respect the
effort they put into it, but I wish they could schedule these pre battle
tourneys for earlier in the day so the rest of us can fight the war.

Alton